Thursday, December 29, 2011

Installing Solution Manager 4.0,

Disp+Work.Exe Stops after System Restart
check listener controls

CMD--->lsnrctl---->start
Check the R3trans -dv

Q installing solution manager 4.0, why error "InitFastLoad fail"

Q
How to get the below details in solution manager system?

1. Choose from the menu “System” “Status…”. Then click the button.
3. Check the software component “ST” and let me know the release and level.
4. Check the software component “ST-SER” and let me know the release and level.

ans the menu path system -> status (arrow) will lead you to the overview of the different components in any ABAP AS based system.


Query-: test message for the SAP go live procedure for my SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1 on Windows 64/Oracle.

In service desk => create support message: I can manage to create the message but it doesn't seem to be sent to SAP.
What is the procedure once the message is created to send it to SAP? Cause when I select: "send message to SAP" I have the following error: The system could not find your SAP customer message system user"
solution:
SAP Note 1165980 is not applicable as such, but did you maintain the S-Users

maintained the Super Users, I have 4 in the system: SIDADM, DDIC, SAP* and Myuser.

I use the COSADM account to create the message, and in the test message to SAP, the reporter is "myaccount" and the sold-to-party is "sap support".

Q-: trying to perform a client copy form 100 --> 200 with sap_all profile. This copy fails with error:

Database error 8102 at DEL access to table COBRB
> ORA-08102: index key not found, obj# 15818, file 16, block

We've got this error for several indexes; but those indexes EXISTS! (I've checked on db02, se14, )

Also, I've checked at Oracle level with sqllplus, and also exists on database (with the same object_id 15818)

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comment will be visible after administrator approval